Keeping Current Matters Fresh, relevant content
- Is Homeownership Still the American Dream?by KCM Crew on July 5, 2022 at 10:30 am
Defining the American dream is personal, and no one individual will have the same definition as another.
- Happy Independence Dayby KCM Crew on July 4, 2022 at 10:30 am
- Real Estate Consistently Voted Best Investment [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on July 1, 2022 at 10:30 am
Some Highlights Based on a recent Gallup poll, real estate has been rated the best long-term investment for nine years in a row. Owning real estate is more than just a place to call home. It’s also an investment in your future. That’s because it’s typically a stable and secure asset that can grow in value over time. If you’re ready to buy a home and invest in your future, reach out to a local real estate advisor.
- If You’re Selling Your House This Summer, Hiring a Pro Is Criticalby KCM Crew on June 30, 2022 at 10:30 am
It can be tempting, especially with how hot the housing market has been over the past two years, to consider selling your home on your own.
- Homeownership Could Be in Reach with Down Payment Assistance Programsby KCM Crew on June 29, 2022 at 10:30 am
A recent survey from Bankrate asks prospective buyers to identify the biggest obstacles in their homebuying journey.