Keeping Current Matters Fresh, relevant content
- Winter Home Selling Checklist [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on December 2, 2022 at 11:30 am
Some Highlights As you get ready to sell your house, focus on tasks that make it inviting, show it’s cared for, and boost your curb appeal. This list will help you get started, but don’t forget, a real estate professional will provide other helpful tips based on your specific situation. Connect with a trusted real estate professional for advice on what you may want to do to get your house ready to sell this season.
- What You Want To Know If You’re Pursuing Your Dream of Homeownershipby KCM Crew on December 1, 2022 at 11:30 am
If you’re a young adult, you may be thinking about your goals and priorities for the months and years ahead.
- Why There Won’t Be a Flood of Foreclosures Coming to the Housing Marketby KCM Crew on November 30, 2022 at 11:30 am
With the rapid shift that’s happened in the housing market this year, some people are raising concerns that we’re destined for a repeat of the crash we saw in 2008.
- 3 Ways You Can Use Your Home Equityby KCM Crew on November 29, 2022 at 11:30 am
If you’re a homeowner, odds are your equity has grown significantly over the last few years as home prices skyrocketed and you made your monthly mortgage payments.
- Your House Could Be the #1 Item on a Homebuyer’s Wish List During the Holidaysby KCM Crew on November 28, 2022 at 11:30 am
Each year, homeowners planning to make a move are faced with a decision: sell their house during the holidays or wait.