Keeping Current Matters Fresh, relevant content
- Why You Can’t Compare Now to the ‘Unicorn’ Years of the Housing Market [INFOGRAPHIC]by KCM Crew on June 9, 2023 at 10:30 am
Comparing housing market metrics from one year to another can be challenging in a normal housing market – and the last few years have been anything but normal. In a way, they were 'unicorn' years.
- This Real Estate Market Is the Strongest of Our Lifetimeby KCM Crew on June 8, 2023 at 10:30 am
When you look at the numbers today, the one thing that stands out is the strength of this housing market.
- The Main Reason Mortgage Rates Are So Highby KCM Crew on June 7, 2023 at 10:30 am
Today’s mortgage rates are top-of-mind for many homebuyers right now.
- Real Estate Is Still Considered the Best Long-Term Investmentby KCM Crew on June 6, 2023 at 10:30 am
With all the headlines circulating about home prices and rising mortgage rates, you may wonder if it still makes sense to invest in homeownership right now.
- Oops! Home Prices Didn’t Crash After Allby KCM Crew on June 5, 2023 at 10:30 am
During the fourth quarter of last year, many housing experts predicted home prices were going to crash this year.